– I own approximately 30 books about movies, including three versions of ‘1001 Movies to see before you die’
– I have a top ten favorite movie list. I’ve tried to come up with a top 30 but that was a little bit too hard.
– I’ve probably seen Double Indemnity (1944) more times than any other classic, even though it is only my 6th favorite movie. I just find it very addictive.
– My two favorite genres are film noir and screwball comedy.
– My favorite movie character ever is C. C. Baxter (Jack Lemmon) from The Apartment (1960)
– My favorite movie decade is the 40s
– I spent an embarrasing amount of time sitting next to Kate Hepburn’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame taking pictures.
– On the same note, it took my mom and I two days to see every star on the Walk of Fame
– I get overly upset when someone gets a classic movie question wrong on a quiz show. Like properly upset. Borderline depressed. It just fills me with such anger and sadness that I feel my heart is going to explode. I just can’t fathom the idea of people not knowing who won the Best Actress Oscar in 1943. It really, really winds me up.
– I can do a great Bette Davis impression.
So there you have it, my movie facts and tiddy-bitties. Hope you enjoyed them! Have an awesome week!