The gorgeous Virginie from The Wonderful World of Cinema has nominated me for a Sunshine Blogger Award and I couldn’t be happier! Thank you Ginnie! 😀
This award is pretty much like the Liebster Award, so you know what’s coming! I have to answer 11 questions from Ginnie, then nominate 11 blogs and ask them 11 questions! Which means that the nominated blogs will have to do the same (sorry! lol) Here we go!
- Except for the USA… which country do you think makes the most interesting and worthy movies? France and Italy
- If your life had to be like a movie, which movie would you choose? Meet me in ST Louis (1944) or Some like it Hot (1959)
3. Which movie star inspires you the most? It doesn’t necessarily have to be your favourite. Katharine Hepburn (duh)
4. What is your favourite catastrophe movie of the 70s (the golden decade of catastrophe movies)? The Towering Inferno (1974)
5. To you, who is the most iconic actress of all times and the most iconic actor of all times? I may be biased, but Katharine Hepburn and Cary Grant
6. Is there a book you would like to see a movie adaptation of? Who would star in it? Dream when you’re feeling blue by Elizabeth Berg. Since it’s set in the 1940s, I’ll have to pick Ann Miller, Theresa Wright and, hum, Linda Darnell.
7. You think Audrey Hepburn made her best movies with Billy Wilder, William Wyler or Stanley Donen? I chose the movie directors with whom she made more that just one film. With William Wyler.
8. If you had the chance to own all the costumes of one movie, which one would it be? Definitely Rear Window (1954)!
9. What do you think was the prettiest Oscar dress? Grace Kelly’s
10. The ugliest? Ooh, I’ll have to think about this one
11. If you could go back in time, what would you change from the movie history? But you can choose only ONE thing (it can be a movie ending you didn’t like, prevent the premature death of one of your favourite actors, choose another actress for Scarlett O’Hara, anything!) I know, hard choice.
I’d like to think I could have prevented Carole Lombard’s death.
AND NOW! Here are the 11 blogs I nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
Love Letters to Old Hollywood (I’ll do your questions later today, I just had to think about 7 things about myself lol)
- Who’s your favorite Golden Girl?
- Do you have any pets?
- Summer or Winter?
- What is your favorite song of all time?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- What was your favorite summer holiday/vacation you’ve ever had?
- How do you feel about Halloween?
- If you could go back in time and witness one historic event, what would that be?
- What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
- LA or New York?
- Would you rather have a private jet or a yacht?
There you have it folks! Can’t wait to read your answers! 😀 Thanks again to Ginnie for the nomination! Have a great day, my lovelies! ❤